Silent Nite® Sleep Appliance
Helping patients achieve a deeper, more satisfying night’s sleep, the Silent Nite Sleep Appliance is flexible, thin, and comfortable, and it exhibits documented clinical success in mitigating or preventing the disruptive, unhealthy effects of snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea. The Silent Nite appliance is designed to gently shift the lower jaw forward in a therapeutic position during sleep, which activates the airway muscles and ligaments to prevent the airway from collapsing. Each Silent Nite case includes extra connectors, in various sizes, and an AM Aligner to aid patients in exercising and realigning the jaw after nighttime mandibular advancement.
Advantages of Silent Nite®
- FDA-cleared for treating snoring and mild to moderate sleep apnea
- Introduced in 1997 with more than 20 years of clinical success
- More than 400,000 Silent Nite Sleep Appliances delivered
- Engineered for maximum comfort and adjustable in 1mm increments
- Each case includes an AM Aligner and extra connectors
- Treats snoring and mild obstructive sleep apnea quick and effectively
Information on Silent Nite® has been provided by Glidewell Dental. For more information, visit www.glidewelldental.com.